Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram looking for a Sales Manager to join their team in Mississauga. The Sales Manager is responsible for building and supporting a team of highly productive brand specialists that can achieve sales and revenue growth expectations and provide a high standard of customer service. This individual will plan, organize, direct, mentor and evaluate team members, ensure compliance with HG policies and procedures, and provide team members with up-to-date marketing and promotional information. The Sales Manager is directly responsible for developing a passionate, customer-focused sales team that achieves repeat business through the development of strong relationships and by regularly exceeding customer expectations.
Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award. In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of sales representatives.
- Develop and implement monthly promotional strategies and sales-incentive programs.
- Provide sales consultants with up-to-date product information.
- Plan budgets and authorize expenditures.
- Address customer inquiries and complaints.
- Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring of team members.
- Complete monthly formal reports of Sales team performance.
- Set training standards and operation performance testing.
- Develop annual budgets and targets.
- Ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
- Assists with vehicle inventory management.
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in a Business, Automotive or other related area.
- 3-5+ years of automotive management experience is required.
- Valid OMVIC license is required.
- Experience with a domestic brand is preferable.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of motivation, training, appraisal and general supervisory skills.
- Leadership ability and team building skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
- A solid sales background and proven track record of your achievements, personally or professionally.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.