Casual Fleet Driver
Humberview Chevrolet is currently looking for several part-time casual Drivers to join their team in Etobicoke. The Driver is responsible for delivering and picking up fleet vehicles and applying defensive driving techniques to uphold the safety of all passengers.
Humberview Chevrolet is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 29 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015 & 2016 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award. In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
Please note that this role is available immediately.
Hours: Casual (hours to be determined on a needs basis).
- Drive company shuttle vans to transport clients, cargo and packages to various destinations.
- Notify management of vehicle problems.
- Record all daily mileage.
- Provide exceptional customer service in a friendly manner at all times.
- Complete accident reports when necessary.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- Valid (G) Drivers License.
- A clean driving record.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Canadian driving rules and regulations.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to create alternative solutions to problems.
- Excellent time management.
- High level of sound and independent judgement and reasoning.
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise necessary cost control measures.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization - with over 29 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.