Customer Care Representative
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC is currently looking for a Customer Care Representative (CCR) to join their team at the Mississauga. The CCR is a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for effectively handling database leads and creating appointments for our sales team.
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award! In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
If you are looking for a job where EXCELLENCE is the goal and you are rewarded based on the VALUE you add then do not miss this rare opportunity. We offer guaranteed income (hourly + bonus) , dealership benefits, comprehensive training program, paid vacation and an environment that is team-oriented.
Job Duties :
- Handle the database leads and create appointments for our sales team (internet leads, unsold showroom/phone-ins follow up, current database, lease & finance equity customers).
- Make 80-100 outbound calls each day.
- Responsible to set 4+ appointments daily (on average).
- Follow up on customer inquiries.
What We Look For:
- Must have excellent communication skills (good verbal skills and a clear speaking voice).
- Call centre/Collections experience is considered an asset.
- Retail experience (Customer Service/Sales) is preferred.
- Pleasant and engaging phone manner.
- Must be comfortable with computers and technology systems.
- Strong record of customer satisfaction results.
- Team-oriented individual.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have the drive and desire to meet production goals and expectations.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.