Non-Prime F&I Manager
AutoPark Brampton is looking for a Non-Prime Finance and Insurance (F&I) Manager to join their team in Brampton. The F&I Manager is responsible for performing a number of vital functions including assisting non-prime customers, internet applications and showroom overflow. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic and success-oriented individual who is eager to work in a fast-paced, high-volume business.
AutoPark Brampton is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award. In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Submits and works with online credit applications.
- Works with sales department on non-prime applications.
- Presents F&I products and services to prime customers as needed.
- Provides customers with thorough explanation of aftermarket products, and dealership services and policies.
- Submits paperwork/bill of sale to and obtains approval from finance sources on all financial deals in a timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with several financial institutions.
- Creates and maintains good relations with guests.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Performs other administrative duties, as assigned by the Sales Managers.
- Assists in all other areas of the financial services department, as needed.
What We Look For:
- Valid OMVIC license.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Previous automotive sales experience is required.
- Previous F&I experience is required.
- Results-oriented while maintaining full accountability and transparency.
- Ability to read, understand and calculate banking figures such as discounts, interest rates, percentages and commissions etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and financial institutions.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
- Coach and train sales team members on the benefits of financing, insurance and all after-sales options.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook and Word is required.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization - with over 29 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.