Sales Co-Op (Fall 2018)
Humberview Trucks is looking for highly qualified co-op students for a Sales Co-Op placement for this September - December 2018. Humberview Trucks is looking for a student with integrity, creativity and a great attitude! Attention to detail and a strong technical ability is also very important in this role. Please note that this is a full time, 40-hour work week opportunity.
Looking to learn about the world of truck sales? This is the co-op placement for you! The student will work primarily for the sales department, learning about the Chevrolet, GMC and Isuzu brands while being able to perfect sales techniques. This co-op is a great opportunity for those interested in pursuing a business to business role as a career.
HG is comprised of 30 automotive operations across Southern Ontario. We are proud to represent 17 different brands, almost all major automotive brands from North America, Japan, Germany, and South Korea. With size comes the ability to do more for our employees than any one dealership could ever do alone. All HG dealerships believe “our vehicles are great but our people are exceptional.”
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award! In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Assist with licensing vehicles.
- Fueling vehicles.
- Preparing trucks for customer deliveries.
- Preparing units for capture.
- Delivering trucks to customers.
- Helping to create truck displays.
- Assisting the Sales Department.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- A positive attitude!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid G driver's license is required.
- Students currently enrolled in an Automotive Business program or other Automotive-related programs are preferred.
- Ability to work full time from September - December 2018.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization - with over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.