AutoPark Toronto is looking for a Sales Representatives to join their team in Toronto. The Sales Representative is responsible for developing ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and generating sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business products. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role.
AutoPark Toronto is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award. In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, available services, accessories, prices and key features.
- Provide customers with excellent customer service and information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Complete sales of automobiles while offering additional products and/or services.
- Conduct test drives of vehicles for sale.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Provide financial information regarding lease and finance rates.
- Performs other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Valid OMVIC certification.
- 2+ years of automotive sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in planning, account development, and time management.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity, work ethic and attention to detail.
- Experience with customer relationship management software is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization - with over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.