Humberview Volkswagen is currently looking for a Parts Consultant to join their team in Etobicoke. The Parts Consultant is responsible for providing exceptional customer service, filling orders, serving Technicians/retail/wholesale customers, receiving orders, stocking shelves, and inventory management.
Humberview Volkswagen is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award! In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all Volkswagen products.
- Greets all customers promptly on the telephone.
- Sells parts through the shop, by phone, over the counter to customers.
- Assists Technicians/retail/wholesale customers with the selection of parts, and informs customers about the product line.
- Provides price quotes and other related parts information.
- Determines availability on out-of-stock items and, if requested by customer, submit emergency order.
- Provides guidance to outside sales representatives regarding orders.
- Prepares orders daily for shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Retrieves parts purchased from stock.
- Reviews files weekly to keep track of back orders and return to vendor items.
- Issues credit for parts returned; ensure invoice number is on hand to verify purchase and pricing (prompt processing of part credits to assist A/R).
- Assists the Parts Manager in ordering stocked parts.
- Processes buyout parts invoicing for posting.
- Assists with shipping/receiving when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Parts Manager.
What We Look For:
- A self-starter.
- Previous parts experience would be considered an asset but not required – training will be provided.
- Excellent customer service skills; working with internal and external customers.
- Ability to learn and utilize electronic parts catalogues.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities using good organizational and time management skills.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Strong communication skills.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization - with over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.