North York, ON
City Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC is looking for a Lube Technician to join their team in North York. The Lube Technician is responsible for performing a variety of automotive services on customer vehicles and ensuring quality workmanship is delivered.
City Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award! In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
This is an great opportunity to join one of top GM dealerships in Ontario!
- Maintains, performs diagnosis and repairs vehicles.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Drains oil from crankcase and refills with required amount of oil.
- Replaces oil and air filters.
- Inspects vehicle fluid.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Conducts tire rotations and inspections in the lube lane.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- All other duties as assigned by the manager.
What We Look For:
- A great attitude and good decision-making skills.
- A self-starter.
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Experience as a Lube Technician is preferred.
- Previous dealership experience is preferred but not required.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization - with over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.