Humberview Trucks looking for a PDI Technician to join their team in Etobicoke. The PDI Technican will be responsible for inspecting and preparing new fleet vehicles for delivery. The individual will also install factory accessories and perform recalls, as well as assist in new vehicle check-in from transport carriers.
Humberview Trucks is a proud member of The Humberview Group – the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award! In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Install LPO accessories.
- New Vehicle Pre-Delivery Inspection.
- New Delivery Clean up.
- Communicate closely with the New Vehicle Fleet Logistics Manager to meet delivery times.
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures.
- Understand and follow legislation and workplace health and safety requirements.
- Attend all department meetings and assigned training.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the New Vehicle Fleet Logistics Manager.
What We Look For:
- Clear communication.
- Takes initiative/self-starter.
- Previous PDI/Detailing experience is considered an asset.
- Quality workmanship.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Organized and good time management skills.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- Maintain and tidy work bay.
- Proficient in written/spoken English.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.