Fleet Lot Attendant
The Humberview Group is looking for a Fleet Lot Attendant to join their team in Etobicoke, operating out of our 30A Lockport Avenue location. The Fleet Lot Attendant is responsible for assisting PDI lead hands with checking in vehicles on transport and other lot/facility duties.
The Humberview Group is one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Hours: Full-time permanent position (40 hours per week).
- Parking and cleaning vehicle displays.
- Organizing vehicle inventory.
- Checking in, washing and fuelling vehicles.
- Maintain lot security and cleanliness.
- General duties as assigned by the manager.
What We Are Looking For:
- A team player, who is a self-starter and is accountable.
- Valid G Driver’s License.
- Clean driving record.
- An organized and motivated individual who can work independently and as a team player.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Previous automotive experience would be considered an asset.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.