Fleet Lot Attendant
The Humberview Group is looking for a Fleet Lot Attendant to join their team in Etobicoke, operating out of our 30A Lockport Avenue location. The Fleet Lot Attendant is responsible for assisting PDI lead hands with checking in vehicles on transport and other lot/facility duties.
The Humberview Group is the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”. Humberview Trucks is proud to be a part of the #1 Isuzu commercial truck team in Canada.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award! In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
Hours: Full-time permanent position (40 hours per week).
- Parking and cleaning vehicle displays.
- Organizing vehicle inventory.
- Checking in, washing and fuelling vehicles.
- Maintain lot security and cleanliness.
- General duties as assigned by the manager.
What We Are Looking For:
- A team player, who is a self-starter and is accountable.
- Valid G Driver’s License.
- Clean driving record.
- An organized and motivated individual who can work independently and as a team player.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Previous automotive experience would be considered an asset.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization - with over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.