Goderich Toyota is looking for a Detailer to join their team in Goderich. The Detailer is responsible for cleaning and reconditioning new and used vehicles for delivery. This dealership is looking for a motivated and determined individual to assist the service team.
Goderich Toyota is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award! In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
Please note that this is a flat rate position.
- Detail vehicles for service clients.
- Wash, polish and wax vehicles exterior.
- Vacuum and shampoo vehicles interior.
- Apply dressing to tires and clean rims.
- Shampoo engine.
- Park vehicles in appropriate/designated areas.
- Ensure all lights and signals operate correctly and top up windshield washer fluid, as required.
- May complete warranty paperwork.
- Complete the detailing checklist.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures.
- Comply with required health and safety regulations.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager.
What We Look For:
- Previous detailing experience is required.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- A clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Able to drive both automatic and manual transmission.
- Knowledge of the various automotive cleaning products.
- Efficiency and quality of work.
- Cleanliness of work area.
- Be open to learning new responsibilities in and outside normal work procedures.
- Effective organization and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Strong concentration level.
- Previous detailing experience an asset.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.