Clean Up Attendant
Goderich Toyota is looking for a Clean Up Attendant in Goderich. The Clean Up Attendant is responsible for washing and polishing the interiors and exteriors of vehicles to protect their appearance. The Attendant is also responsible for maintaining and organizing the vehicle lot.
Goderich Toyota is a proud member of The Humberview Group – the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award! In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Vacuum, clean and maintain vehicle interiors, including dashboards and consoles.
- Wash and polish vehicle exteriors and blacken tires.
- Guides cars into the wash area with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanor.
- Ensure the vehicle lot is organized.
- Maintain lot and vehicle appearance.
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them on a daily basis as needed.
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is kept in proper working order.
- General duties as assigned by the Manager.
What We Look For:
- A positive attitude.
- A valid Driver’s License (G) and clean drivers’ abstract.
- Ability to prioritize workflow.
- Organized and has strong attention to detail.
- A strong team player who can work independently.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- Compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.