Humberview Motorsports is looking for a Detailer to join their team in Mississauga. The Detailer is responsible for cleaning and reconditioning new and used vehicles for delivery.
Humberview Motosports is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award! In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week).
- Clean up new and used vehicles for delivery and/or display.
- Customer vehicle detail packages.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager.
What We Look For:
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Must have a high attention to detail and really care about the product they put out.
- Efficiency and quality of work.
- Cleanliness of work area.
- Effective organization and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Previous detailing experience an asset.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With over 29 automotive businesses in the organization, the opportunities are readily available.
- Competitive compensation plans and great perks and benefits.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.