Digital Marketing Specialist
The Humberview Group is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Mississauga based digital marketing team. The Digital Marketing Specialist will focus on the promotion and management of our corporate website optimization. The ideal candidate must be a quick learner and be self–disciplined. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for a number of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid advertising tasks as assigned by our Digital Marketing Manager. This is a great opportunity for a person who wants to develop in the Digital Marketing field. This role involves a lot of research and analytics, therefore, candidates should be able to analyze large amounts of data from diverse data sources with the help of MS Excel and various digital marketing tools.
The Humberview Group – one of Canada’s largest automotive groups with 17 brands and 30 dealerships, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017r ecipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award! In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
Compensation Range: $43,000 - $48,000 per year.
- Website structure planning and content optimization;
- Local search optimization.
- Backlink and citation building;
- Facebook paid campaigns launching and management;
- On-site issues tracking, bug reporting, collaboration with website support team;
- Competitor research (backlinks, rankings in search engines, content, structure);
- A/B testing, usability analysis, conversion rate optimization;
- Website progress analysis, reporting.
- Communication with dealerships’ management and with 3rd party advertising vendors.
What We Look For:
- Understanding of traditional and local SEO principles;
- Understanding of paid advertising methods and platforms;
- Exceptional writing and language skills;
- Responsible, punctual and accurate;
- A team player who can build collaborative relationships and bring new ideas to the table.
- Previous experience with SEO tools (e.g. Rank Tracker, MOZ, Majestic SEO, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, etc.), Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Previous experience and / or passion for the automotive industry.
- Previous experience with paid digital campaigns (Facebook, Google AdWords).
- SEO copywriting experience is considered an asset.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No weekend or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.