North York, ON
Humberview Group Leasing is looking for an Account Executive to join their team in North York. The successful candidate would be a self-motivated individual, looking to build a career and portfolio in automotive vehicle leasing. Responsibilities will include providing leasing services (new and used) to assigned Humberview Group dealers. The successful candidate will also be assigned a book of orphan accounts in addition to several key accounts currently looked after by management. Previous automotive industry experience is considered an asset, however this is also a great opportunity for those looking to start a career in the industry!
Humberview Group Leasing is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award. In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Complete sales of automobiles while offering additional products and/or services.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Soliciting new business outside of The Humberview Group is also encouraged.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Provide financial information regarding lease and finance rates.
- Performs other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Valid OMVIC license (can be obtained after an interview).
- Valid G driver's license.
- Previous automotive experience is considered an asset, but not required.
- A self-starter.
- Previous sales experience is considered an asset.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.