Content Marketing Specialist
The Humberview Group is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our Mississauga based in-house digital marketing team.
The Content Marketing Specialist will lead HG’s content activities. You will be responsible for all phases of content planning and creation, managing and evaluating work of external copywriters and making sure our websites and other digital assets have high quality, engaging and up-to-date content published. The ideal candidate must be extremely organized, attentive to detail and be able to work independently as this job will require working with high volumes of content.
The Humberview Group – one of Canada’s largest automotive groups with 17 brands and 20 stores, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
Compensation Range: $45,000 - $48,000
- Create and manage annual content calendars for 20+ auto dealership websites as well as for the group website;
- Conduct initial keyword research for the article topics;
- Find and coordinate work of external copywriters;
- Write copy for the group website;
- Proofread SEO content for HG’s websites;
- Set up and manage the process of monthly stale dated content revision;
- Communicate with the in-house digital marketing specialists and with the website platform support team to get the written content published;
- Help with social media calendar creation and management;
- Analyze content performance and make adjustments according to digital marketing specialists’ recommendations;
- Participate in email blast planning and content creation.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- A business marketing, journalism or copywriting degree/diploma;
- Understanding of on-page SEO principles;
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills;
- Experience in working with external copywriters;
- Analytical mindset;
- Responsible, punctual and accurate;
- A team player who can build collaborative relationships and bring new ideas to the table.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools (SEMRush and similar), Google Analytics;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Previous experience or passion for the automotive industry.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 60 years of selling.
- Competitive compensation plan, great perks & benefits and amazing friends and family program for car discounts.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With 20 dealerships in the organization, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No weekend or holiday work, meaning more time for your family.
- A fun and casual place to work!
Please note that this position requires the candidate to work from our Mississauga location, 225B Dundas Street East.
We thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.