North York, ON
City Buick Cadillac GMC is currently looking a Sales Representative to join their team in North York. The Sales Representative is responsible for developing ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and generating sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business products. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role.
This role offers a salary and bonus-based compensation structure.
City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC has been serving the Greater Toronto Area, including North York, East York, and Scarborough from their location of 1900 Victoria Park Avenue, continuing to offer their customers exceptional service. As a member of The Humberview Group, City gives you access to a long tradition of customer service excellence and vehicle choice. They pride themselves on no-pressure sales. Instead, they help you find your ideal vehicle by listening to customer wants and needs.
City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Performs other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Valid OMVIC certification (certification can be obtained after the interview).
- Previous sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with the GM/Chevrolet brand is preferred.
- A commitment to learn a non-confrontational selling style that ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in planning, account development, and time management.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity, work ethic and attention to detail.
- Experience with customer relationship management software (OneEighty) is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers with 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plans and great perks and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- No Sunday more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.