Woodstock Hyundai is currently looking for a Service Advisor to join their team in Woodstock, Ontario. The Service Advisor is responsible for greeting customers, listening to their description of the problems or service needs, determining the type of service required, and preparing repair orders. If a vehicle requires additional repair not covered in the original order, they estimate the additional cost and telephone the customer for permission to do the work. The Service Advisor will also advise customers on other available services, book appointments, and build lasting relationships.
Woodstock Hyundai is proud to announce that they are the recipients of the 2016 Hyundai Canada President’s Award of Merit. The team members at Woodstock Hyundai are continuously looking to give customers the best sales and service experience possible. They strive to provide expertise to customers that are ethical, timely, accurate and knowledgeable in their service. The result is quality, long-term relationships with customers and fellow team members.
Woodstock Hyundai is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Dealing with customer’s inquiries and complaints.
- Follow up with the progress of each repair order during the day, contact customers by telephone regarding changes in the estimate or time promised.
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding work in process and appointments and return phone messages promptly.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- A great attitude!
- Minimum 2-3 years' Service Advisor experience is required.
- Experience with the Hyundai brand is considered an asset.
- Understanding of CDK would be considered an asset.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment, works well under pressure.
- A valid G driver’s license and clean drivers’ abstract.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail. Friendly and a trustworthy individual.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Problem solver.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive Compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.