Previously worked in retail sales? Have BDC (Business Development Centre) or CSR (Customer Service Representative) experience? Have a great attitude and enjoy serving customers? Interested in sales but scared of the ups and downs of a commission based position?
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with customers and are interested in cars! Our Brand specialists help our customers choose the right vehicle for them by answering questions, determining customer wants and needs, demonstrating and presenting the products that fit their needs, & providing an exceptional experience throughout the vehicle selection and purchase process.
The Brand Specialist role is a salary and bonus-based sales position: $36,000 annually plus commission.
This great opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level.
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all Volkswagen products, available services, accessories, prices and key features.
- Prepare and use a planned sales presentation designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities including: customer greeting, qualifying, handling objections, product presentation, demonstrations, closing and delivery
- Provide customers with excellent customer service and information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Complete sales of automobiles while offering additional products and/or services.
- Conduct test drives of vehicles for sale.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Provide financial information regarding lease and finance rates.
- Performs other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Valid OMVIC certification.
- Automotive sales experience is preferred.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in planning, account development, and time management.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity, work ethic and attention to detail.
- Experience with customer relationship management software is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Competitive compensation plans and great perks and health and dental insurance.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
Humberview Volkswagen is a proud recipient of the prestigious Wolfsburg Crest Club for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019! This is awarded to the top dealerships for meeting the highest standards for Sales & Service Excellence. Humberview Volkswagen also speaks your language – their team members are able to assist customers in 12 different languages. Their team of high achievers has made Humberview Volkswagen the #1 Volkswagen dealer in the region.
Humberview Volkswagen is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.