Fleet Lot Attendant
Humberview Trucks is looking for a Fleet Lot Attendant to join their team in Etobicoke, operating out of our 30A Lockport Avenue location. The Fleet Lot Attendant is responsible for assisting PDI lead hands with checking in vehicles on transport and other lot/facility duties.
Joining the Humberview Group in 1992, Humberview Trucks has grown to be General Motors and Isuzu’s largest medium duty franchises in Canada. Their highly trained truck team understands the truck business. Their focus is providing transportation solutions for their customers, from getting the specs for the right truck to having the right part on the shelf. Humberview Trucks has earned the reputation of commercial truck experts and diesel specialists.
Humberview Trucks is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Hours: Full-time permanent position (40 hours per week).
- Parking and cleaning vehicle displays.
- Organizing vehicle inventory.
- Checking in, washing and fuelling vehicles.
- Maintain lot security and cleanliness.
- General duties as assigned by the manager.
What We Are Looking For:
- A team player, who is a self-starter and is accountable.
- Valid G Driver’s License.
- Clean driving record.
- An organized and motivated individual who can work independently and as a team player.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Previous automotive experience would be considered an asset.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.