Woodstock Hyundai is looking for a Detailer to join their team in Woodstock, Ontario. The Detailer is responsible for cleaning and reconditioning new and used vehicles for delivery.
Woodstock Hyundai is proud to announce that they are the recipients of the 2016 Hyundai Canada President’s Award of Merit. The team members at Woodstock Hyundai are continuously looking to give customers the best sales and service experience possible. They strive to provide expertise to customers that are ethical, timely, accurate and knowledgeable in their service. The result is quality, long-term relationships with customers and fellow team members.
Woodstock Hyundai is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Detail vehicles for service clients.
- Wash, polish and wax vehicles exterior.
- Vacuum and shampoo vehicles interior.
- Apply dressing to tires and clean rims.
- Shampoo engine.
- Park vehicles in appropriate/designated areas.
- Ensure all lights and signals operate correctly and top up windshield washer fluid, as required.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Comply with required health and safety regulations.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager.
What We Look For:
- Previous detailing experience is considered an asset.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- A clean driving record.
- Able to drive both automatic and manual transmission is preferred.
- Knowledge of the various automotive cleaning products.
- Efficiency and quality of work.
- Cleanliness of work area.
- Be open to learning new responsibilities in and outside normal work procedures.
- Effective organization and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Precise attention to detail.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.