Casual Fleet Driver
Humberview Chevrolet is currently looking for several part-time casual Drivers to join their team in Etobicoke, working out of our Fleet Office at 30A Lockport Avenue. The Driver is responsible for delivering and picking up fleet vehicles and applying defensive driving techniques to uphold the safety of all passengers.
The Humberview Group is one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Please note that this role is available immediately. Open flexibility of hours during the summer is mandatory.
Hours: Casual (hours to be determined on a needs basis).
Rate of Pay: $14/hour.
- Drive company shuttle vans to transport clients, cargo and packages to various destinations.
- Notify management of vehicle problems.
- Record all daily mileage.
- Provide exceptional customer service in a friendly manner at all times.
- Complete accident reports when necessary.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- Valid (G) Drivers License.
- A clean driving record.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Canadian driving rules and regulations.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to create alternative solutions to problems.
- Excellent time management.
- High level of sound and independent judgement and reasoning.
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise necessary cost control measures.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.