Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC is currently looking for a Part-Time Receptionist to join their team in Mississauga. The Receptionist is responsible for a wide range of clerical and administrative duties to support dealership operations and ensure customers receive a world-class service experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual who is looking to work at one of Canada's top General Motors dealerships!
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC has been servicing Mississauga and the surrounding areas of Oakville, Toronto, Burlington and Brampton for several years, offering high quality customer service. Applewood is a premier retailer of new Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac and GMC cars, trucks and SUVs. They also carry a large selection of used vehicles of all car manufacturers in the world. Applewood also promotes strong leadership by organizing several active leadership events that are open to all team members!
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm. Saturday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Handle incoming calls, route and take messages.
- Greeting and supporting customers.
- Follow up on customer visits.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Coordinating and processing customer’s payments.
- Performing various clerical and administrative duties.
- Maintaining the reception area in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- 2+ years of customer service experience preferred.
- Must bring a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be confident and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be comfortable working independently.
- Must be comfortable with computers and technology systems.
- Pleasant and engaging phone manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Dealership experience preferred but not required.
- Flexible schedule – would be willing to cover for full-time receptionist when needed.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.