Junior Mobility Technician
North York, ON
Humberview Mobility is looking for a Junior Mobility Technician to join their team in North York. The Junior Mobility Technician is responsible for inspecting, diagnosing, estimating and recommending repairs and maintenance of wheelchair-accessible vehicles and vehicle adaptations (i.e. hand controls, scooter lifts and left foot gas pedals).
Humberview Mobility offers a wide range of new and pre-owned wheelchair-accessible vehicles with several brands and entry types. They help customers find their ideal vehicle that fits best, along with budget and lifestyle. Humberview Mobility is an authorized BraunAbility® dealer.
Humberview Mobility is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Inspect vehicles and adaptations for current or potential problems.
- Fill out PDI forms, multi-point inspection sheets, work orders and other documentation.
- Diagnoses based on the inspection and client concerns and issues.
- Create estimates for repairs, parts and labour costs.
- Order necessary parts for repairs and obtain warranty cases for repairs.
- Obtain parts and repair vehicle conversion or adaptation.
- Complete work orders.
- Communicate with clients that repairs were completed and demonstrate that modifications are in good working order.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- A great attitude!
- Valid G driver's license.
- Experience in automotive maintenance is preferred.
- Experience working in the Mobility industry is an asset.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment with the ability to adjust to change.
- A quick learner who can learn new equipment and devices.
- Strong communication skills with clients and team members.
- Experience in customer service.
- Mechanical hands-on capability with a strong electrical aptitude.
- Basic knowledge of computers and computer diagnostic tools.
- Willing to travel out of the country for Conversion and Adaptation training.
- Willing to obtain and maintain Technical Certifications for BraunAbility, Sure Grip Hand Controls, etc.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive Compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.