Goderich Honda is currently looking for a Sales Consultant to join their team in Goderich, Ontario. The Sales Consultant is responsible for developing ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and generating sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business products. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role.
Not only is Goderich Honda known for proudly serving customers across Southwestern Ontario, but they also pride themselves in their community involvement. They are known for their community involvement by largely supporting charities and event, including Honda Hole in One, Community Living – Central Huron, Kinsmen Club, Rotary Club, Circle City Cruise Night and many others. Goderich Honda also promotes no-pressure sales!
Goderich Honda is a proud member of The Humberview Group - Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Provide sales representatives with up-to-date product information.
- Plan and implement sales-incentive programs.
- Address customer inquiries and complaints.
- Assist with vehicle inventory management.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Valid OMVIC Licence.
- Automotive sales experience is an asset, but not required - training will be provided.
- Previous experience selling Honda products is preferred.
- Previous dealership experience in dealership environment is considered an asset.
- Leadership ability and team building skills.
- A passion for customer service.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and OneEighty CRM.
- Well-developed problem solving skills and ability to develop conceptual alternatives.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers with 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.