Car Wash Attendant & Porter
Streetsville Hyundai is looking for a Car Wash Assistant & Porter to join our team in Mississauga. The Car Wash Assistant & Porter is responsible for washing customer vehicles as well as performing quick checks in service drive-thru, and the lot.
Streetsville Hyundai is the top destination for customers in the Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke and Toronto areas. Located in the charming Streetsville district of Mississauga, they house hundreds of new and pre-owned vehicles on-site. But the biggest takeaway from Streetsville Hyundai is their dedication to providing their customers with a shopping experience that is fun, easy and financially advantageous.
Streetsville Hyundai is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's largest automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
This position is Monday - Friday with rotational Saturdays.
- Guide cars into the wash area with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanor.
- Wash customer vehicles.
- Perform quick checks in the drive-thru area.
- Assist with lot attendant duties.
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place.
- General duties as assigned by the Service Manager.
What We Look For:
- A positive attitude.
- A valid Driver’s License (G) and clean drivers’ abstract.
- Must be able to drive manual and automatic transmission.
- Ability to prioritize workflow.
- Organized and has strong attention to detail.
- A strong team player who can work independently.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.