Mississauga KIA is looking for a New Car Sales Manager to join their team in Mississauga. The Sales Manager is responsible for building and supporting a team of passionate, customer-focused sales consultants that can achieve sales and revenue growth expectations and provide a high standard of customer service.
Joining The Humberview Group in 2013, Mississauga KIA serves the Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Milton and Toronto areas. They are an award-winning dealership for new and pre-owned KIA vehicle sales. In addition to exceptional customer service found throughout all dealership departments, Mississauga KIA promotes community involvement by supporting local charities and sponsoring local community events.
Mississauga KIA is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of the New Car Sales Department.
- Develop and implement monthly promotional strategies and sales-incentive programs.
- Provide sales consultants with up-to-date product information.
- Plan budgets and authorize expenditures.
- Address customer inquiries and complaints.
- Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring of team members.
- Complete monthly formal reports of Sales team performance.
- Set training standards and operation performance testing.
- Develop annual budgets and targets.
- Manage compliance with Provincial/Territorial, Local and Federal regulations.
- Ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
- Assist with vehicle inventory management.
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Perform other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in a Business, Automotive or other related area is an asset.
- Strong ability to close deals.
- Management experience is preferred.
- Experience in used car sales is preferred.
- Valid OMVIC license.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of motivation, training, appraisal and general supervisory skills.
- Leadership ability and team building skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
- A solid sales background and proven track record of your achievements, personally or professionally.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.