Clean Up Attendant
Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for a Clean Up Attendant in Mississauga. The Clean Up Attendant is responsible for washing and polishing the interiors and exteriors of vehicles to protect their appearance. The Attendant is also responsible for maintaining and organizing the vehicle lot.
In addition to providing exceptional customer service, Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop, where their highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs and wheel repairs.
Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Vacuum, clean and maintain vehicle interiors, including dashboards and consoles.
- Wash and polish vehicle exteriors and blacken tires.
- Guides cars into the wash area with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanor.
- Ensure the vehicle lot is organized.
- Maintain lot and vehicle appearance.
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them on a daily basis as needed.
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is kept in proper working order.
- General duties as assigned by the Manager.
What We Look For:
- A positive attitude.
- A valid Driver’s License (G) and clean drivers’ abstract.
- Ability to prioritize workflow.
- Organized and has strong attention to detail.
- A strong team player who can work independently.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.