Humberview Volkswagen is looking for a Lot Attendant to join their team in Etobicoke. The successful candidate will be working with the dealership's Service Department. The The Lot Attendant is responsible for organizing the lot and transportation of vehicles and general yard duties. This dealership is looking for a motivated and determined individual to assist the service team.
Humberview Volkswagen is a proud recipient of the prestigious Wolfsburg Crest Club for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019! This is awarded to the top dealerships for meeting the highest standards for Sales & Service Excellence. Humberview Volkswagen also speaks your language – their team members are able to assist customers in 12 different languages. Their team of high achievers has made Humberview Volkswagen the #1 Volkswagen dealer in the region.
Humberview Volkswagen is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Please note that this is a full-time permanent role.
- Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly, upbeat attitude, answers their questions, and directs them to the appropriate person or location.
- Controls service traffic flow and parking.
- Determines if customers coming into service have an appointment. Records customer's name, VIN, tag number, mileage, and existing vehicle damage.
- Assists lot attendant with duties at the service counter and in the service drive.
- Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of dirt, water, leaves, snow, etc.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Performs customer follow-up on repair orders.
- Other duties as required by the Service Manager.
What We Are Looking For:
- Valid G Driver’s License.
- Clean driving record.
- Able to drive both automatic and manual transmissions.
- An organized and motivated individual who can work independently and as a team player.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Previous automotive experience would be considered an asset.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
We thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.