Service Customer Care Representative
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is looking for Customer Care Representative to join their team in Etobicoke. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for effectively handling database leads and creating appointments for our Service team.
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC boasts a newly-renovated facility at 1650 The Queensway, and proudly serves the Etobicoke and Greater Toronto Area. They have also greatly improved its service centre, with new training and a state-of-the-art service drive-thru and shop, as well as expanded courtesy shuttle services and enhanced hours to better serve the entire community.
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Make 80-100 outbound calls each day to follow up and ensure customers satisfaction with their visit.
- Assist our customers by reminding/scheduling what services are due/recommended by the manufacturer.
- Handle inbound/outbound service calls for service reminders, recalls and OnStar leads.
- Following up on customer inquiries for the service department.
- Following up with past customers in the database.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Previous call centre experience is required.
- Must have excellent communication skills (good verbal skills and a clear speaking voice).
- Prior experience in a customer service role is required.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in selling required services that are recommended by General Motors based on the service interval schedule.
- Must be comfortable with computers and technology systems.
- Strong record of customer satisfaction results.
- Team-oriented individual.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have the drive and desire to meet production goals and expectations.
- Experience in a dealership service department would be considered an asset.
- Works well in a team environment.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.