Merchandiser & Social Media Content Specialist
Bayfield Lincoln Ford is currently looking for an Automotive Merchandiser & Social Media Content Specialist to join their team in Barrie. This is an entry-level role for candidates who are passionate about the automotive industry and who are well-versed in the world of social media. The Merchandiser & Social Media Content Specialist will advertise the dealership's new and pre-owned inventory through pictures, video and creative writing. This role is a great opportunity to learn and understand the Ford and Lincoln brands. If you are creative, outgoing comfortable in front of the camera and have a passion for automotive, this role is for you!
Bayfield Ford Lincoln has always strived to excel at not only customer service, but also with quality of work. Over the years, Bayfield has continued to expand their new and used inventory to better satisfy the demand of car shoppers from Barrie, Innisfil, Thornton, Midhurst and Oro-Medonte. Bayfield Ford Lincoln has won multiple awards for customer service excellence, including the Ford President’s Award Diamond Club.
Bayfield Ford Lincoln is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Please note that this is an entry-level position for those looking to begin their career in the automotive industry with a focus on digital marketing.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team at Bayfield Ford Lincoln and with The Humberview Group.
- Photographing and uploading new and pre-owned inventory to dealership website and other social media platforms.
- Create content for sales and promotions taking place at the dealership.
- Create and edit pictures and videos.
- Publish sales and promotions content on all platforms for individual departments.
- Write detailed descriptions of vehicles and products.
- Maintain a continuous online presence for the dealership.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Previous automotive experience is an asset.
- Previous digital marketing experience/education is an asset.
- Comfortable using professional cameras and Adobe software.
- Experience using other digital editing programs is an asset.
- Comfortable speaking in front of a camera.
- Well-versed in the world of social media.
- Ability to write and edit content with professionalism.
- Valid G driver's license and clean driver's abstract.
- Ability to work effectively individually and with a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong time management skills with ability to continuously meet deadlines.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.