Service Greeter (Lot Attendant)
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC is currently looking for a Service Greeter/Porter to join their team in Mississauga. The Service Greeter/Porter is responsible for receiving and assisting customers in the Service department
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC has been servicing Mississauga and the surrounding areas of Oakville, Toronto, Burlington and Brampton for several years, offering high quality customer service. Applewood is a premier retailer of new Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac and GMC cars, trucks and SUVs. They also carry a large selection of used vehicles of all car manufacturers in the world. Applewood also promotes strong leadership by organizing several active leadership events that are open to all team members!
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Please note that this is a full-time permanent role.
- Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly, upbeat attitude, answers their questions, and directs them to the appropriate person or location.
- Controls service traffic flow and parking.
- Determines if customers coming into service have an appointment. Records customer's name, VIN, tag number, mileage, and existing vehicle damage.
- Assists lot attendant with duties at the service counter and in the service drive.
- Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of dirt, water, leaves, snow, etc.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Performs customer follow-up on repair orders.
- Other duties as required by the Service Manager.
What We Look For:
- Valid (G) Driver's License.
- Clean driving record.
- Able to drive both manual and automatic transmission.
- Previous customer service experience is considered an asset.
- Keen attention to detail.
- An organized and motivated individual who can work independently and as a team player.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.