The Humberview Group is looking for an Accounting Administrator to join their team in Toronto. The Accounting Administrator is responsible for various administrative and accounting duties, planning and supporting the management team at the dealership.
The Humberview Group is one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Please note that this is an entry-level position.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Process accounting files for dealership’s departments.
- Process/reconcile parts invoicing.
- Process accounts payable invoices; reconciliation/payment of supplier statements for departments.
- Post deals.
- Calculate gross and commissions.
- Claim incentives and report to manufacturer.
- Process/reconcile receivables from manufacturer.
- Assist in preparation of monthly statements through reconciliation of various accounts.
- Assist in preparing year-end documents for auditors.
- Attend all departmental meetings as required.
- Following safe work procedures.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- General accounting knowledge is required.
- 2+ years of related experience in an automotive environment is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of CDK Automotive Business software is considered an asset.
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.