Woodstock Hyundai is looking for a Lube Technician to join their team in Woodstock, Ontario. The Lube Technician is responsible for performing a variety of automotive services on customer vehicles and ensuring quality workmanship is delivered.
Woodstock Hyundai is proud to announce that they are the recipients of the 2016 Hyundai Canada President’s Award of Merit. The team members at Woodstock Hyundai are continuously looking to give customers the best sales and service experience possible. They strive to provide expertise to customers that are ethical, timely, accurate and knowledgeable in their service. The result is quality, long-term relationships with customers and fellow team members.
Woodstock Hyundai is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Maintains, performs diagnosis and repairs vehicles.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Drains oil from crankcase and refills with required amount of oil.
- Replaces oil and air filters.
- Inspects vehicle fluid.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Conducts tire rotations and inspections in the lube lane.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- All other duties as assigned by the manager.
What We Look For:
- A great attitude and good decision-making skills.
- A self-starter.
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Experience as a Lube Technician is preferred.
- Previous dealership experience is preferred but not required.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.