Audi Midtown Toronto is looking for a Service Coordinator to join our team in Toronto. Reporting to the Service Manager, the Service Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and tending to various operations within the Service Department. This position is performance-driven and customer service-focused.
As the #1 Audi Volume Dealer in Canada, Audi Midtown Toronto boasts a state-of-the-art, 7-story area of 170,000 square ft. and a 25-car indoor new vehicle showroom! And not only does Audi Midtown Toronto offer top quality sales and service assistance, but they also offer a great selection of parts and accessories that will transform your Audi into a vehicle that is uniquely equipped to fit your lifestyle.
Audi Midtown Toronto is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Contact customers daily to confirm upcoming appointments.
- Schedule service appointments.
- Follow-up with customers who miss scheduled appointments.
- Maintain and update customer and vehicle database.
- Oversee and manage summer/winter tire storage inventory.
- Coordinate shuttle appointments for customers.
- Assist with cashing out service customers when necessary.
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- A valid (G) driver's license and clean driving record. is required.
- Previous service experience is considered an asset.
- Previous automotive experience is desirable.
- CDK experience is considered an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.