Clean Up Attendant
Orangeville Honda is looking for a Clean Up Attendant in Orangeville. The Clean Up Attendant is responsible for washing and polishing the interiors and exteriors of vehicles to protect their appearance. The Attendant is also responsible for maintaining and organizing the vehicle lot.
The goal at Orangeville Honda is to ensure that their customers become customers for life. Being car-owners themselves, they ensure that they provide their drivers with the kind of courtesy, service and respect that Orangeville Honda team members would expect. And this high level of customer service has earned them the Honda Driving Excellence Program as well as the President’s Challenge for 5 years in a row.
Orangeville Honda is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Vacuum, clean and maintain vehicle interiors, including dashboards and consoles.
- Wash and polish vehicle exteriors and blacken tires.
- Guides cars into the wash area with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanor.
- Ensure the vehicle lot is organized.
- Maintain lot and vehicle appearance.
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them on a daily basis as needed.
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is kept in proper working order.
- General duties as assigned by the Manager.
What We Look For:
- A positive attitude.
- A valid Driver’s License (G) and clean drivers’ abstract.
- Ability to prioritize workflow.
- Organized and has strong attention to detail.
- A strong team player who can work independently.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.