Automotive Service Technician
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is looking for a Licensed Technician in Etobicoke. The Licensed Automotive Service Technician is responsible for skilled tasks in the mechanical repair and maintenance of vehicles. The candidate must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble and adjust mechanical equipment and machinery to maintain it in efficient operating condition.
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC boasts a newly-renovated facility at 1650 The Queensway, and proudly serves the Etobicoke and Greater Toronto Area. They have also greatly improved its service centre, with new training and a state-of-the-art service drive-thru and shop, as well as expanded courtesy shuttle services and enhanced hours to better serve the entire community.
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 am - 7 pm. Rotational Saturdays.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Perform road tests using safe driving standards.
What We Look For:
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification of Qualification (Class A).
- Minimum 2 years+ experience working in a technician position.
- Automotive experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Valid Driver’s License (Class G) with a clean driving record.
- Able to work well with a team.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.