Customer Care Representative
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC is currently looking for a Customer Care Representative (CCR) to join their team at the Mississauga. The CCR is a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for effectively handling database leads and creating appointments for our sales team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual who is looking to work at one of Canada's top General Motors dealerships!
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC has been servicing Mississauga and the surrounding areas of Oakville, Toronto, Burlington and Brampton for several years, offering high quality customer service. Applewood is a premier retailer of new Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac and GMC cars, trucks and SUVs. They also carry a large selection of used vehicles of all car manufacturers in the world. Applewood also promotes strong leadership by organizing several active leadership events that are open to all team members!
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Job Duties :
- Handle the database leads and create appointments for our sales team (internet leads, unsold showroom/phone-ins follow up, current database, lease & finance equity customers).
- Make 80-100 outbound calls each day.
- Responsible to set 4+ appointments daily (on average).
- Follow up on customer inquiries.
What We Look For:
- Must have excellent communication skills (good verbal skills and a clear speaking voice).
- Call centre/Collections experience is considered an asset.
- Retail experience (Customer Service/Sales) is preferred.
- Pleasant and engaging phone manner.
- Must be comfortable with computers and technology systems.
- Strong record of customer satisfaction results.
- Team-oriented individual.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have the drive and desire to meet production goals and expectations.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.