The Humberview Group is looking for a Duties to join our team in Mississauga. The Detailer is responsible for cleaning and reconditioning new and used vehicles for delivery. This dealership is looking for a motivated and determined individual to assist the service team.
The Humberview Group is one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Detail vehicles for service clients.
- Wash, polish and wax vehicles exterior.
- Vacuum and shampoo vehicles interior.
- Apply dressing to tires and clean rims.
- Shampoo engine.
- Park vehicles in appropriate/designated areas.
- Ensure all lights and signals operate correctly and top up windshield washer fluid, as required.
- May complete warranty paperwork.
- Complete the detailing checklist.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures.
- Comply with required health and safety regulations.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager.
What We Look For:
- Previous detailing experience is preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- A clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Able to drive both automatic and manual transmission.
- Knowledge of the various automotive cleaning products.
- Efficiency and quality of work.
- Cleanliness of work area.
- Be open to learning new responsibilities in and outside normal work procedures.
- Effective organization and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Strong concentration level.
- Previous detailing experience an asset.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.