Previously worked in retail sales? Have BDC (Business Development Centre) or CSR (Customer Service Representative) experience? Have a great attitude and enjoy serving customers? Interested in sales but scared of the ups and downs of a commission based position?
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with customers and are interested in cars! Our Brand specialists help our customers choose the right vehicle for them by answering questions, determining customer wants and needs, demonstrating and presenting the products that fit their needs, & providing an exceptional experience throughout the vehicle selection and purchase process.
The Brand Specialist role is a salary and bonus-based sales position.
This great opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level.
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Provide sales representatives with up-to-date product information.
- Plan and implement sales-incentive programs.
- Address customer inquiries and complaints.
- Assist with vehicle inventory management.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Exceptional customer service skills, in-person, via phone and online
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Valid unrestricted Ontario driver’s license
- No car dealership experience is necessary. Retail experience is preferred
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plans and great perks health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- No Sunday more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.