Service Customer Care Representative
City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC is looking for Customer Care Representative to join their team in Toronto. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for effectively handling database leads and creating appointments for our Service team.
City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC has been serving the Greater Toronto Area, including North York, East York, and Scarborough from their location of 1900 Victoria Park Avenue, continuing to offer their customers exceptional service. As a member of The Humberview Group, City gives you access to a long tradition of customer service excellence and vehicle choice. They pride themselves on no-pressure sales. Instead, they help you find your ideal vehicle by listening to customer wants and needs.
City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday. 1 Saturday per month required during slower seasons. 2 Saturdays per month required during tire season.
- Providing customer care for 8 dealership locations.
- Handling incoming calls.
- Make 80-100 outbound calls each day to follow up and ensure the customers were happy with their service.
- Following up on customer inquiries for the service department.
- Following up with past customers in the database.
- Make CSI calls.
What We Look For:
- Must have excellent communication skills (good verbal skills and a clear speaking voice).
- Prior experience in a customer service role is required.
- Must be comfortable with computers and technology systems.
- Strong record of customer satisfaction results.
- Team-oriented individual.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have the drive and desire to meet production goals and expectations.
- Call centre experience would be considered an asset.
- Experience in a dealership service department would be considered an asset.
- Works well in a team environment.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.