Mississauga Kia is looking for a Lot Attendant to join their team in Mississauga. The Lot Attendant is responsible for organizing the lot and transportation of vehicles and general yard duties.
Joining The Humberview Group in 2013, Mississauga KIA serves the Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Milton and Toronto areas. They are an award-winning dealership for new and pre-owned KIA vehicle sales. In addition to exceptional customer service found throughout all dealership departments, Mississauga KIA promotes community involvement by supporting local charities and sponsoring local community events.
Mississauga KIA is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Hours: Full-time permanent position (40 hours per week).
- Parking and cleaning vehicle displays.
- Organizing vehicle inventory.
- Checking in, washing and fuelling vehicles.
- Maintain lot security and cleanliness.
- General duties as assigned by the manager.
What We Are Looking For:
- Valid G Driver’s License.
- Clean driving record.
- An organized and motivated individual who can work independently and as a team player.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Previous automotive experience would be considered an asset.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.