Volkswagen MidTown Toronto is looking for a Brand Specialist in Toronto. The Brand Specialist (a sales role) is responsible for developing ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and generating sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business products. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic, customer focused and success oriented individual looking to take their career to the next level!
Volkswagen MidTown Toronto prides themselves on providing a customer service experience that goes beyond expectations. Their team is able to help their customers in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Korean. Volkswagen MidTown Toronto has a vast inventory of vehicles at the dealership to ensure customer satisfaction.
Volkswagen MidTown Toronto is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all Volkswagen products, available services, accessories, prices and key features.
- Prepare and use a planned sales presentation designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities including: customer greeting, qualifying, handling objections, product presentation, demonstrations, closing and delivery
- Provide customers with excellent customer service and information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Complete sales of automobiles while offering additional products and/or services.
- Conduct test drives of vehicles for sale.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Provide financial information regarding lease and finance rates.
- Performs other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Previous automotive sales experience is preferred.
- Valid OMVIC certification.
- Mandarin proficiency is considered an asset.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity, work ethic and attention to detail.
- Experience with customer relationship management software is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Flexible schedule to work mornings, evenings, weekends as necessary.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Competitive compensation plans and great perks and health and dental insurance.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.