Humberview Motorsports is looking for an Apprentice Technician to join our team in Mississauga. The Apprentice Technician is responsible for routine maintenance jobs and repairs under the supervision of a technician. He/she will work toward becoming a technical specialist who will learn to perform diagnostic and repair work in the context of technically demanding and complex tasks. The candidate must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble and adjust mechanical equipment and machinery to maintain it in efficient operating condition.
Humberview Motorsports offers the very best from the world’s top luxury automakers. Their used exotic vehicles have been meticulously maintained, reconditioned and serviced to exact factory specifications. Humberview Motorsports always stays competitive, ensuring that their prices reflect the best market value up to the minute. And not only do they have a large inventory, but they also continuously update it to find the premium luxury or exotic sports car of their customers’ dreams.
Humberview Motorsports is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Perform road tests using safe driving standards.
What We Look For:
- Candidates must already be a registered apprentice.
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Experience working with European brands is an asset.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Dealership experience would be considered an asset.
- Able to work well with a team.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.