Automotive Parts Wholesaler
Bayfield Ford Lincoln is looking for an Automotive Parts Wholesaler to join our team in Barrie. This is a newer opportunity with the expectation that the successful candidate will increase the volume of sales in the Parts Department. The ideal candidate will: ensure a strong understanding of Ford/Lincoln products; embrace dealership and brand processes and contribute to improvements; enthusiastically and efficiently assist retail customers, wholesale customers, and service technicians in getting the correct items; and expand our customer base beyond the physical location of our dealership. The job duties require that the counter sales associate is able to work confidently both at the dealership parts counter and at business meetings with clients.
Bayfield Ford Lincoln has always strived to excel at not only customer service, but also with quality of work. Over the years, Bayfield has continued to expand their new and used inventory to better satisfy the demand of car shoppers from Barrie, Innisfil, Thornton, Midhurst and Oro-Medonte. Bayfield Ford Lincoln has won multiple awards for customer service excellence, including the Ford President’s Award Diamond Club.
Bayfield Ford Lincoln is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Ensure a strong understanding of Ford and Lincoln products.
- Embrace dealership and brand processes and contribute to improvements.
- Enthusiastically and efficiently assist retail wholesale customers.
- Expand the customer base beyond the physical dealership location.
- Meet with both current and potential wholesale clients.
- Have at least one year of automotive parts counter experience.
- Have at least one year of outside sales experience.
- Display confidence and effective communication skills making contact with and speaking to current and potential customers in person, on the phone, or using other media.
- Demonstrate strong computer skills – inventory or customer management database, internet, and Microsoft Office suite (Experience with digital marketing and ecommerce is helpful.).
- Experience with CDK/ADP is considered an asset.
- Exhibit skills in organization and time management.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Possess a current and valid driver's license.
- Have a clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.