Junior Service Advisor
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is looking for a Junior Service Advisor to join their team in Etobicoke. The Junior Service Advisor will be responsible for customer service and service sales. This will include advising on vehicle repairs and maintenance and overseeing the repair visit from write up to check out. The individual is responsible for customer satisfaction, service sales generation and consistently delivering results in accordance with the high standards of our defined goals and company values.
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC boasts a newly-renovated facility at 1650 The Queensway, and proudly serves the Etobicoke and Greater Toronto Area. They have also greatly improved its service centre, with new training and a state-of-the-art service drive-thru and shop, as well as expanded courtesy shuttle services and enhanced hours to better serve the entire community.
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Greeting customers when they arrive to the dealer outside, performing a vehicle walk around.
- Assisting Service Advisors writing repair orders.
- Help manage vehicle repair estimate times and shop loading.
- Answer incoming calls, book service appointments.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles.
- Dealing with customer’s inquiries and complaints.
- Follow up with the progress of each repair order during the day, contact customers by telephone regarding changes in the estimate or time promised.
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding work in process and appointments and return phone messages promptly.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- Strong interpersonal skills and a focus on building and maintaining relationships.
- Reliable - follows through on assignments and projects.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Takes initiative/self-motivated.
- Skilled communicator (both written and oral).
- Able to resolve conflict.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Skype and CDK software.
- A valid Drivers License and clean driving record is required.
- 1+ years of related experience in an automotive service role would be considered an asset.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.