Streetsville Hyundai is currently looking for an experienced Automotive Full-Time Receptionist to join their team in Mississauga. The Receptionist is responsible for a wide range of clerical and administrative duties to support the Sales and Service Departments.
Streetsville Hyundai is the top destination for customers in the Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke and Toronto areas. Located in the charming Streetsville district of Mississauga, they house hundreds of new and pre-owned vehicles on-site. But the biggest takeaway from Streetsville Hyundai is their dedication to providing their customers with a shopping experience that is fun, easy and financially advantageous.
Streetsville Hyundai is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Hours: Monday - Friday, hours TBD.
- Handle incoming calls, route and take messages.
- Greeting and supporting customers.
- Be the first point of contact for the Sales, Service and Parts Departments.
- Follow up on customer visits.
- Licensing vehicles.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Coordinating and processing customer’s payments.
- Coordinate customer shuttles.
- Performing various clerical and administrative duties.
- Maintaining the reception area in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- Previous automotive Receptionist experience is required.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Must bring a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with computers and technology systems.
- Pleasant and engaging phone manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Dealership experience preferred but not required.
- Flexible schedule – would be willing to cover for full-time receptionist when needed.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.