Casual Fleet Driver
City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC is currently looking for a Casual Fleet Driver to join their team in North York. The Driver is responsible for delivering and picking up fleet vehicles and applying defensive driving techniques to uphold the safety of all passengers.
City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC has been serving the Greater Toronto Area, including North York, East York, and Scarborough from their location of 1900 Victoria Park Avenue, continuing to offer their customers exceptional service. As a member of The Humberview Group, City gives you access to a long tradition of customer service excellence and vehicle choice. They pride themselves on no-pressure sales. Instead, they help you find your ideal vehicle by listening to customer wants and needs.
City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Hours: To be scheduled as needed between Monday - Friday.
- Drive fleet vehicles to customers.
- Notify management of vehicle problems.
- Record all daily mileage.
- Provide exceptional customer service in a friendly manner at all times.
- Complete accident reports when necessary.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- Valid (G) Drivers License.
- A clean driving record.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Canadian driving rules and regulations.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to create alternative solutions to problems.
- Excellent time management.
- High level of sound and independent judgement and reasoning.
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise necessary cost control measures.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.