City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC is currently looking a Service Advisor to join their team in North York. The Service Advisor is responsible for greeting customers, listening to their description of the problems or service needs, determining the type of service required, and preparing repair orders. If a vehicle requires additional repair not covered in the original order, they estimate the additional cost and telephone the customer for permission to do the work. The Service Advisor will also advise customers on other available services, book appointments, and build lasting relationships.
City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC has been serving the Greater Toronto Area, including North York, East York, and Scarborough from their location of 1900 Victoria Park Avenue, continuing to offer their customers exceptional service. As a member of The Humberview Group, City gives you access to a long tradition of customer service excellence and vehicle choice. They pride themselves on no-pressure sales. Instead, they help you find your ideal vehicle by listening to customer wants and needs.
City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Dealing with customer’s inquiries and complaints.
- Follow up with the progress of each repair order during the day, contact customers by telephone regarding changes in the estimate or time promised.
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding work in process and appointments and return phone messages promptly.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- A great attitude!
- Previous Service Advisor experience is required.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment, works well under pressure.
- A valid driver’s license and clean drivers’ abstract.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail. Friendly and a trustworthy individual.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Problem solver.
- Understanding of CDK would be considered an asset.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive Compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.