Volkswagen MidTown Toronto is looking for a Receptionist to join their team in Toronto. This individual is the first point of contact for anyone entering the dealership and will be responsible for a wide range of clerical and administrative duties. The Receptionist will also be responsible for vehicle licensing.
Volkswagen MidTown Toronto is the #1 Volkswagen dealer in Toronto. They pride themselves in providing a customer service experience that goes beyond expectations. Their team is able to help their customers in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Korean. Volkswagen MidTown Toronto has a vast inventory of vehicles at the dealership to ensure customer satisfaction.
Volkswagen MidTown Toronto is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Please note that this is a full-time permanent role.
Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
- Handle incoming calls, route and take messages.
- Greet and support customers.
- Complete paperwork for vehicle licensing.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Prepare paperwork for filing.
- Performing various licensing and administrative duties.
- Assist with accounting duties and Sales Manager reporting as required.
- Maintaining the reception area in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Organize owners' manuals for all deliveries on a daily basis.
- Update fuel usage tracking sheets on a weekly basis.
- Assist the accounting department with filing documents.
- Act as the secondary/back-up Appointment coordinator if needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous administrative experience
- 1-2 years of related automotive experience is preferred.
- Licensing experience is strongly preferred.
- Must bring a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with computers and technology systems.
- Pleasant and engaging phone manner.
- Experience with licensing vehicles is preferred.
- Dealership experience preferred but not required.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.